Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just the Beginning

Hello! I am starting this blog for people who share my fascination with animal behavior--and love animals. My plan is to read lots and lots of books and articles about animal behavior in a wide range of species (yes, some will cover cats and dogs too) and blog about the coolest facts and stories I come across, concentrating on information that is not widely known.

I have had and loved dogs my whole life, and always considered myself a "dog person." But as I reach the end of my 50s, my family now has a gorgeous and incredibly smart kitten, named Tux. I am spellbound watching him fetch little balls like a dog, drinking from the bathroom faucet like it's a water fountain, and making really strange sounds when he is excited. So I am reading a pile of books about cats. I hope to start sharing some of the amazing information I find soon!

Please bear with me as I start slowly.

Time to check on Tux,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment